Danger Mouse 4eva

Friday, November 26, 2004

Bubblewrap

Well, it's been a while - but most of the stuff I've been thinking about recently I've just wanted to keep to myself, & well, there's not been much else going through my mind at times.

Had my checkup with the Prof last week - everything seems to be going fine, but he can't really say much for certain obviously, I'll have to wait until I've had my scan first... which I'll be having no later than the 22nd December, meaning I won't get the 'all clear' until after christmas. I think I could probably put up with another year of it if I had to though, I mean it's not that bad - there are worse things to go through, but enough about that. And I haven't had it half as bad as some people have. Firstly, I'm young & pretty healthy, which counts for a lot with this type of thing. When you're old & weak, it can be hell. And the most important thing with any serious illness, (and with pretty much anything that 'goes wrong') is support. I've had plenty, and I was happy throughout - that's what matters. Imagine being old & lonely and having to go through this kinda thing... it's completely different. But anyway, I doubt that the Prof's gonna say "That's it, you're cured", coz it can always come back, it's just very unlikely to after 2 years. We'll see:) Oh yeah but one of the veins in which they injected stuff has still not gotten better:( It feels like a hard tendon or somethin' & hurts a little...

So, what am I doing at the moment? Still getting income support, of course:P But looking for a job though... am looking at places other than Tesco, since the coffee shop will soon be turning self service & the HR manager never returns my calls. Maybe I shouldn't have put on my Barry White voice come to think of it... doesn't seem to be working anymore:( And of course my main occupation at the moment is editing the Star Wars stuff - it's great fun:P I should take up film editing at uni or something:P as suggested by Will P I believe... Can't wait til it's released - everyone has to watch it up in Edinburgh after christmas at the latest;)

Thanks to a certain Miss Holding, I can now introduce Virtual Bubblewrap!!! Haha have a play & lemme know what you think:






Virtual Bubblewrap © http://www.virtual-bubblewrap.com/
virtual-bubblewrap-distv1.1

Hehe great stuff... and if your finger gets tired, just click on 'Manic Mode' :P then it's easy. Don't forget to keep your ears open when you click on "Fresh Sheet" ;)

Kk, that's all for now methinks, I might add a link to the Star Wars Teaser Trailer here somewhere in the not so distant future, so keep your eyes pealed...

Peace out.