Danger Mouse 4eva

Sunday, June 27, 2004

Finally over... mebbe

Aight dudes... sorry about the lack of updates, but been busy / not feelin' great / lazy:P Anyway - just had (hopefully) my last chemo... so it's another week of feelin' a bit crap, then with a bit of luck only a scan and a few checkups to deal with - piece o'cake;)

As you probs know, Prill's gettin' the piccies sorted - head to her blog for the link, but I couldn't resist putting this picture on - my dad took it:


Hehe - it's me yawnin' at the end of the ride:P nah it weren't that boring, was just knackered.


And just for the hell of it, some more comedy value ones: my mum attempting to play Super Mario Bros;)

Going...

Going...

Gone!

And with a bit of luck this'll work - you'll probs want to right click and "Save target as..." I reckon - for those who don't know (très amusant - keep watchin' 'til the end):
Super Prillio

Hehe call me cruel, but hey - revenge for that pic on the kr3w blog:P. Anyway, here I am, nearly at the end of it all, and "there's light at the end of the tunnel"... rofl jus' kiddin'.

So yeah - I still have my eyebrows!!! Hmm... just about anyway. Hopefully they'll cling on until this stuff wears off:P Coz I was told that it was gonna be everything - eyelashes and all. Although I aint that bothered about my appearance - I hardly ever think about it. Am used to the bald head now - it aint all that bad. I'm thinkin' of keepin' it like that for a while, but probs just until I know it's all gonna grow back properly. I only really remember my lack of hair (apart from when lookin in the mirror...) when I notice the odd school people glancing at me - it's quite obvious sometimes, but it aint like it bothers me:)

Ah yeah - at leavers (which was awesome... but everybody knows that, so I won't drone on), Greg "pulled me over" for a word, when everyone was sayin' goodbye. He was sayin' how he'd been pretty quiet over the last few months - to me that is. Which is true - he was sayin' that he didn't know how to take it, and said that someone who smokes 20 a day should have been dealt what I have, and not me. Which was kinda nice of him. He's always been a mate, not very close or anything, but we always used to have a laugh - like goin' out on the booze on choir trips abroad:P hehe. But yeah, maybe someone else does deserve to get cancer more than I do, but I'm not bitter or anything, it's not like it's been absolute hell - I've had great people supporting me, and I reckon positive attitude can help ya quite a bit in these kinda circumstances. There's no point moaning about what's happened when you're only just putting yourself down, only to feel even crapper. It's not like I've felt 100% or been completely happy all the time - I've had me rough bits (and no Rob, that doesn't mean sandpaper glued to privates:P), but still, I try to stay on top of things:)

Anyway, I hope I don't blabber on about this kinda stuff too much - you guys gotta tell me if you're fed up with the ill guy:P Well... it's my blog anyway, I can do what I like:P

Peace out